Tuesday 18 December 2012

Patina Moon Necklace Verdigris Brass Smiling Face Pendant Moon Jewelry - N101




( 3 in stock )

It's been a while I haven't promoted someone's item. I fell on this one and I knew I had to! It's so beautiful... Anything relating to the moon and stars somehow speaks to me. Maybe it's how important the night sky was to us when we were young and full of wishes. They fed us with so much hope and encouraged our dreams back then. A time when it seemed like everything would be possible when we'd grow up. Personally this period of my life still fills me with hope now that I am old enough to understand that my life is what I make of it, and that in this sense, anything is possible.

A symbolic gift. Too late for me! I picked my Christmas gift necklace, should arrive any day now. So I'm spreading the word for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment