Friday 8 March 2013

Blue hair.

I don't know why, but ever since a few years now, I've been stuck on this insane idea of dying my hair completely blue. I don't mean Lolita blue hair or scene blue hair or any of that. Just blue hair. Just like that. If anything, I epxpect it will make me feel like I can tone down on everything else. Relax my wardrobe worries and stick to comfor and simplicity. I'm 20 years old and usually don't give into these kind of things but geez, I really gotta have that blue hair soon. Maybe not forever, but at least for a little while.



I kinda got up and got out of bed like the obsessive thinker that I am to look up pictures and pictures and pictures of blue hair. I found this image that I kind of like because the hair cut is a bit like the one I have now (And have had almost my entire life). The piercing thing is a... sudden innexplicable urge. I don't know, maybe the sudden interest will dissipate in a few days. Regardless, the plans for blue stay. I'll have it one day! That's a promise to myself.

Image source: [ link ]

No comments:

Post a Comment